- Will work with your art to create consistent, personal feel
- Content presented in a clear and organized manner (writing and editing available)
- Aims for standards-compliant sites
- Built to be accessible to all browsers and devices
- Commitment to lower band-width
- Links must make sense and allow for easy navigation
- Form must enhance content, not distract from it
- Simple, clutter free, fast-loading pages
- Specializing in WordPress sites. Can customize 3rd party themes.
- E-commerce set-up, secure server installation, and shopping cart customization (WooCommerce)
- Website maintenance, upgrades, updates and overhauls — make your site more search engine friendly.
- Search-engine optimization for existing home page. Keyword selection, meta tag refinement.
- HTML, XHTML, CSS ability to customize as needed
- All graphic formats accepted: GIFs, Animated GIFs, JPEGs, PNG, etc. Your raw graphic or photo….
- BESThq (2011 on, current design by another company.)
- Breathe • Body • Glow (Fall 2018 on)
- The Feltress (Jan 2019 on)
- Probity Builders (Dec. 2008 on, redesign coming 2019)
- Adult Student.com (1999 on, ported to WordPress 2016)
- The Resiliency Center (2000 on, ported to WordPress 2015)
- PIL Hall of Fame.org (Fall 2004 on, update coming 2019)
- Practical Psychology Press (2002 on, ported to WordPress 2015, ecommerce)
- Gathering Wisdom (2002 on)
- Dryer Lint Makes a Lousy Washcloth (hints and tips for the thrifty)
- Survivor Guidelines.org (Fall 2001 on)
- THRIVEnet.com (1995 on. Will port to WordPress 2019)
Screen Shots (click for larger view)